We got an Award! Best Eco Baby Collection
Hey lovely people,
We just wanted to share a little bit of success we have had recently. We were so please to be shortlisted but then to get an award was beyond expectation. We entered into the 'Best Eco Baby Collection' this year as we wanted to showcase what we think sets HoM apart from other brands out there.
- All our pieces are handmade to order here in the UK.
- We only use the Certified Organic Cotton and Bamboo.
- We minimise waste at all stages of production. Upcycling offcuts into Headbands, Scrunchy's, beast pads.
- We also fix or repair items that can be given a fresh lease of life.
- We work in collaboration with artists from around the globe on our 'Empowering' prints promoting kindness and diversity.
- We use minimal packaging and where possible everything is recycled or recyclable.
- We are also working with 'One Tribe Global' to save rainforest trees, every order or email sign up saves 25 trees.
This more sustainable approach to fashion is what we believe in and we think it is really important to stand by these principles as a brand and we thank you all for your support and hope your continued support will help us think up new ways to be as sustainable and pro active as we can in the fight against climate change.
WINNER OF BEST ECO BABY COLLECTION: JOINT BRONZE
WHO: House of Margaux
WHAT: Organic cotton leggings for babies and toddlers
WHY: What would we do without leggings? Especially leggings for babies and toddlers! These easy to wear, super comfy, go with anything trousers are given a new lease of life by House of Margaux who have commissioned various artists from around the world, who stand for equality and inclusion, to create a selection of eye catching, super cool prints that they unleash on all their fabulous clothes. The brand chose to focus on their leggings for this entry and our judges agreed that they were well made, soft to the touch and gloriously bright and cheerful. House of Margaux’s low environmental impact – every garment is made from 100% organic cotton and water based inks in the UK, off-cuts are all recycled and packaging is biodegradable –and pledge to protect 25 trees in the amazon rainforest for every purchase, impressed us deeply.